What is OxiMax Electrochlorination?
OxiMax Electrochlorination Systems produce the disinfectant Sodium Hypochlorite from Salt & Water (brine) or Seawater on your own site. Sodium Hypochlorite is a chemical compound with the formula NaOCI. Sodium Hypochlorite solution, commonly known as bleach is frequently used as a disinfectant or a bleaching agent.
Benefits of Electrochlorination
- No wastage
- Fully automated
- Consistent sodium Hypochlorite strength
- Make your own sodium Hypochlorite on demand, eliminate dependency on outside suppliers
- Control and lower cost: operating, supply and maintenance cost
- Reduced down time due to reduced maintenance time
- Increased safety : no handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Power Generation
- Offshore and Marine
- Municipal Water Treatment
- LNG Facilities
- Paper Mills
- Recreation (Water Parks and Swimming Pools)
- Biofouling Control
- Water Disinfection
- Algae Control
What is so different about OxiMax?
OxiMax has made a large incremental change to the design of today’s electrochlorination systems that has set a new standard for the industry. OxiMax not only have a clear acrylic cover to allow the operator see inside of the cells, we have also turned the cell bundle around so the operator can now see every anode and cathode through the acrylic cover.